Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Watch Out Martha.


Some cupcakes I made on Sunday.

I'm going to be the next Martha. I'm gonna be exactly like her. Except I'm going to smile more and have a personality. And I'm not gonna do illegal stock market deals. And I'm not gonna wear prison ponchos (they do nothing for my figure.) And I'm not going to sell dish towels at KMart. But I'm going to be EXACTLY like her one day.

5 comments:

Deb said...

"oh martha"--i always say that, i dont know why.

If you had a staff doing all the work for you then you could be exactly like her--just don't cut people off when they are talki--oops too late, you are not doing that right, let me take over! control freak!

btw, the cupcakes are beeeautiful-what is your staff like?!

Angela said...

i've always said that you are a culinary wizard! you're freaking BETTER than martha! you're like Moth-ra! wait. you know what i mean!!!

The Poulson's said...

You should seriously think about catering! Not only do you make great food, it is beautiful too :)

Jody said...

Hey martha, these look yummmmmy!!!! how do you get the icing like that?

amanda_jane said...

MMMMMM.....yes...I just drooled a little. When you going to come make me some cupcakes?