I may or may not have a friend that works in radiology. She (or he) may or may not have recently given a few of friends some free scans. Don't ask me why?? It was a crazy idea. We may or may not have seen our kidneys, thyroids, and pancreases (Oh My). As to not get the scanner in trouble, remember that this all happened ALLEGEDLY. For that reason I am using small text to be more DISCREET. It may or may not have been 3:30 in the morning. And so that noone has any proof that this happened I am NOT posting ANY pictures. Except for this one. And this one. Oh and this one too. I hope noone finds out about this. If this info is leaked I will refuse to speak to the media or press; all calls can be directed to my publicist.
3 comments:
LOL--good laughing spell here!
I may or may not have just called the police.
That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read. Still laughing. loved it Sandarooni.
Post a Comment