Friday, May 31, 2013

Woodstock, VA

Here are some pictures of my hometown,  I forgot my camera every time so these are all from my phone, oops.

Good old main street.  It was hopping, with three cars.  Haha...

The court house (there's mom reading the sign)




The theater!  I think my TV at home might be just slightly smaller than the screens they have here.  Haha...



More on Main Street. 

They were actually playing up to date movies, way to go Woodstock! :)


Pretty houses. 


The military academy




Country side

So pretty and green


Here's dad plowing the garden

Nice straight lines for the corn, Chauncie (dad) Haha

By the way I think my dad's plow that he has pre-dates the Civil War, pretty sure.
Time to upgrade dad.  He said it was 35 years old, times two. 


The sunset from the front yard. 


The river in Edinburg. 




It was so nice to be home. 



2 comments:

Jody said...

Those are really beautiful pictures San! And know you have made me officially homesick!

Deb said...

let's plan a trip!