Wednesday, February 27, 2013

California Trip

First stop off the plane, the beach. 70 degrees that day! Yes.

Cousins at play.














Not a cloud in the sky.



Serious sand castle building going on.


Nate wanted to go on Ryan's boogie board.


Next day, San Francisco! 

Alcatraz behind us.

Spring was in bloom, definitely not happening back home!

All the seals laying in the sunshine.


View of the city.


Beautiful clear skies that day. 


Naters at the bridge.

How cute are these pictures of him.

All wrapped up in his moose blanket.




Attempting a family pic.  AJ nowhere near the camera :)


Riding the train at the Sacramento Zoo.

I think Nate got a little scared.

And tried to escape.


Rawrrr.


I think this was Nate's favorite, a lifesized dump trunk to play on.

Next--the funny picture boards. Jody's turn!

Now Nate.


Peek A Boo.




Nate driving.


AJ takes over.

And another attempt at a picture of all of us. Took a few tries. 


Oops AJ couldn't wait for the timer. 

And now AJ is mad. Haha.













Ice cream with Aunt Debbie in JapanTown.  Don't think Deb got any of that ice cream.


And maybe I let him have some brownie batter when I made brownies for Jody's bday. 

Just a little bit. Ha. 

1 comment:

Deb said...

Come back to California!!! Great pics of SF!