Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bear Lake

Dear Summer, I'm not quite done with you yet.
So thanks for letting me squeeze in a last minute trip to Bear Lake last weekend. 

It was all Kelly's idea.  I couldn't say no.

Kelly attempting to stand on the water weenie.

She nailed it.

Still smiling even though I was brutally thrown off the water weenie (X2).
Maybe it was because Kelly and I were both on it, trying some stunts.



So pretty.

Hadn't been to Bear Lake since college, but the one thing I remembered about going there was the good shakes.
I got chocolate peanut butter. Yes I did.

Yes the water is that blue.  Gorgeous.

Leaving on Sunday. 

Bye Bear Lake.

Logan Canyon.



Hope it isn't that long until I get to go back.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Looks very pretty! I've never been there!!!

Deb said...

that looks niiiiice

Angela said...

The milkshake song is in my head now.