Sunday, August 26, 2012

Carpinteria 2012


Lil' Gracie


Miss Colleen

Walking around Ventura




The whole fam.

Ry-Ry


Annual Rock Painting.  Lauren and her #hashtag rock. #Awesome.



The contest contenders.  Which one is best??
Gracie and her serious concentration.


Heather and her cool new shades.

World's Safest Beach, or so we thought.  Until THIS happened...


Oh well, we can always go to the candy store.


Little Nate.
Shark or not, there was still beach fun to be had.  How could we not?

Or have fun at the (twice) daily pool sessions.



Lots of sand to play with.  Ryan was way focused.




Naters ready to shovel some sand.

The little Breedloves loved hanging with cool cousin Allie.
Awww

Me and Nate.  Can you handle that cute little point?  







Saying goodbye to everyone.  Wish we were all still there.  Until next year, Carpinteria.  xoxo

4 comments:

Jody said...

Awesome pics San San, as always! Best pic: Allie's photobomb! HA! The day after we left, AJ asked if he could go swimming with San San and his cousins. I had to explain that everyone went home. He was NOT happy!

Deb said...

I love Carp!

Unknown said...

I just lol at Allison's photobomb shot. Just saw these! Thanks, San!!

Angela said...

I can't keep track of all the thoughts I wanted to put in the comments here. 1) the ocean can't even HANDLE that point. 2) there were a LOT of Y rocks. Where are the U rocks (and cookies later at Christmas)!?? and dude! Nightmare on ELM AVE!!!!!!!!!!! Freddy "the Shark" Krueger!