Monday, July 18, 2011

New York City






Wouldn't be a trip without finding good cupcakes. These are from Crumbs. Or I'd like to call it Yums. I've been craving the plain vanilla one w/ chocolate frosting ever since. So good.


Times Square.




Yes that is a building plastered with a picture of P-Diddy.



Biking around Central Park.









The weather was perfect.






This picture is for Cassie. Knish is her favorite word. They were selling them everywhere on the street..What the heck is a knish anyways Cass?


We saw Mary Poppins, very cute.



OMG moment in times square. I love that their billboard is above a Red Lobster. Awesome.



Rockefeller Center.





The view from the Top of the Rock. The Empire State Bldg.

Don't look down! Like Whoa.



The view of the city from Staten Island.

There she is, Lady Liberty.




This was a wish tree at the Museum of Modern Art, which I thought was pretty cool.




The Brooklyn Bridge. Guess I didn't know Tbone was taking the picture, so it turned out to be a serious shot. But let's just go with it.

































Yep, that store says DASH. As in the Kardashians. OMG.




Saw Catch Me if You Can--the guy who played Leo DeCappyCappy's character was phenomenal.

Also saw Wicked and it was AMAZE.ING.

Last but not least. Dean & Deluca by our hotel for you Felicity fans. Is Ben Covington working today? Or is Noel covering his shift?



Not pictured:

--Very tired feet everyday from walking!

--Our moment of fame--we were on tv twice on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Dancing may have been involved.

--Two trips to Canal Street to buy all kinds of cheap crap
--Many slices of pizza and yummy dessert at Serendipity

2 comments:

nancy said...

how many hours were we together the other night and i did not hear about this trip!!! i'm so pissed that i can't shut up.

Angela said...

ok. first of all - did you go to the SEPHORA by Mary Poppins place??? I mena, GAAA!!! REALLY?!?!? I bet it wasn't asbig as the one I went to in Paris. *sigh* It was like the mother ship. Way existential.
And then the brooklyn bridge, I can only think of hottie hugh jackman as leopold, "it's a miracle, man!!!"
and lastly, so wish I could've been with you guys!!!!