Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'd Rather Be in Mexico And Other News

It's snowing like cray-cray tonight and having to scrape all off the white stuff off my car just made me want to be here....
Remember that view in Puerto Vallarta Nance? Those were the days...
I realized today how many birthdays we're celebrating this month (some were in late January, oops) Gotta love some of these old pics (I think it's more fun that way anyways) but here are the peeps turning a year older:
My seester and Swanny B

Cassie Lou (doing our punk jumps heehee)

My nephew Ry-Ry (how adorable is he on Halloween)
Christina Marie (actress at large)

Nance. Bday coming soon! Wish I had a slice o' that cake right now.... Mmm...Buttercream...
These 2 lovelies...Allie & Gracie...
And Candarooni (look how cute your hair looks!) And mmmm...cupcakes

Happy Birthday To All!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Sand-izzle!! Thanks for the TWO shout outs girl! YES i DO remember the view in Puerto Vallarta and it was MUCH better than my view out my front door right now. And thanks for the bday wishes! Costco cake.......mmmmmmmmmm......butter cream.....maybe i should have a party this year so i have an excuse to get one....

love you boo! it was so fun to see you the other day at Cass' house...i say we make it a once a month thing....

Chris and Cassie said...

ahh the good ol days