Friday, October 8, 2010

My Favorite Pictures EVER. Part 1.

I want to try and post some of my favorite pictures. Mainly because when I look at these in particular, they make me laugh. Really hard.


Exhibit A.
None of us had a car in college so we walked to the grocery store all the time. So over the years we walked by this sign at the gas station about a million times and I laughed every time I read it. Like "wow, thanks for supplying free air, guys. Can't find that anywhere else." Finally got a picture of it. I look like I'm 12. And check out my mom jeans. And Taro's "WSU Housing" shirt. CLASSIC.





Exhibit B.
One year for Angela's birthday we wrote her a rap. We coerced Amanda and Andi into rapping it for us. So yes, they dressed the part. Check out Andi's fro wig. And Amanda put her pants on backwards. And last but not least, the Flava Flav clocks (my wall clocks no less) around their necks. When they were rapping I think the rest of us were laughing so hard we pretty much all died.





Stay tuned for more...

4 comments:

Stacie said...

love the pics Sand! Awesome Jeans!

Jody said...

ha ha ha. That one of you and Taro is probably one of my favorites too. You guys were really rockin the fashion. Thought Taro might pass out after taking such a big wiff.

Angela said...

my eyes well with tears of laughter just remembering that rap! "Yo! Angela was born 29 years ago, but why oh why is she wearing that fro?" or something... I still have a print out of the lyrics somewhere. CLASSIC. hahahah!!!!!

KT said...

Don't sell yourself short. You were SMOKIN' in those jeans. Ang, please find those lyrics and post them or email them. I forgot the rap!