Monday, September 27, 2010

What A Beautiful Night.

The new Mr. & Mrs. (with all the girls ofcourse)

And now just all the girls...

A little off-centered, oops, but too cute not to share...

Sarah, Elisabeth, Kristen and Emily (who made the reception magical)

N-Dub, T-Bone, and Me. Why don't I have a cool nick-name like that guys?

Candarooni and Miss Sarah, all the way from Baton Rouge, y'all.

Mr. and Mrs. KK





Congrats Sarah & Dan!
p.s. Stacie and Cass how the HECK didn't I get a picture of you?? Srsly.

4 comments:

Chris and Cassie said...

yeah! i love all the pics you took sandy, so fun to look at them. what a fun day/night. seems as though one impt person is missing though.. ME :). lets get together soon!

KT said...

love the pics. And can I hire you to be my blogger? Pay you in meatballs? Deal?

KT said...

oh and what are you talking about Sandalicious Double TON?

Sandy said...

Pay me in meatballs!? Heck yes!