Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Wedding Extravaganza!

Just took a trip to Denver for a very important event. KK's wedding!

The happy couple...

Get down with your bad self KK...

No detail left undone, it was so pretty...


Cupcakes?? Yes please! I'd like one of each. Yes I do.


The girlies...




I gave KK specific instructions to throw the bouquet to me. But I was intercepted...So mad...

Time to put up my feet on the veranda...Ahh, so relaxing and pretty...

The reception was at the Stanley Hotel. We stayed there that night. Lots of celebs have stayed here. P.S. It is supposedly haunted...

And do you recognize THIS staircase? This is where Jim Carey was walking down the stairs handing out hundies to all the valets in 'Dumb & Dumber'. CLASSIC. Can you picture his fur boots and the lamborghini to boot?
The day we were leaving we spotted a ghost flying out this window... do you see it??



On our way back to the airport we stopped in Boulder for lunch. I love the tree-lined streets, shops and cozy outdoor dining on Pearl Street.


What a fun weekend.

And Congrats to KK!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow what a beautiful wedding. I totally remember the dumb and dumber scene! love it! That ghost looks freaky. I'm nervous just looking at it!

Jody said...

Gorgeous wedding. Love the cupcakes! Yum. And BTW, Dumb and Dumber, best movie evah!

Angela said...

what a lavish event! dang, gina! The hotel looks amazing. i wonder if ghost hunters have been there?!?! oooooooooooooh, she typed to validate this blog entry in a spooooooky way. I'm a nerd. It's OK.

Tukuafu's said...

"there ya go..there ya go..." I don't know why he didn't just write them an "i owe you" it's as good as cash. Um, YES, the Ghost Hunters have been there and seen some strange shiz!!