Thursday, July 8, 2010

Good, No Great, Friends.

Tonight was KK's bridal shower, and I didn't even think to take any pictures the whole time but as were leaving we took this one last-minute picture. And I'm glad we did because 1. Look how cute we all are and 2. It made me stop and think about the great friends that I have.

Friends can get us through good times and bad, and bring many, many (and I mean many) moments of laughter. Because of some recent events, Candace said on the way home tonight that we need to make more memories. And I am all for that, but I was thinking, we already have so many great ones. And I'm grateful for every single one of them.

2 comments:

KT said...

I agree! Memories to look back on and new ones to make. Please don't make anymore until I get there. *wink*

Angela said...

ps this is the best your blog has ever looked (i was channeling sassy gay friend when i said that, btw). I love the new background! where did you get it? i was trying to look for some new ones, but it was taking eternity for the templates to download and i was like ugh. game over. anyway. beautiful pic! i *liked* it on FB because candace posted it and holy heck your hair is LONG! it's like sandy b. in practical magic!