Happy Birthday Friend! Some were focused more on Apolo Anton Ohno than getting a strike or a spare. No, Apolo wasn't at our bowling party, he had other plans. In Vancouver. But we were watching the 'lympics in between turns.
That is so funny Sandy. I thought maybe you had read mine first. But that is even funnier that you didnt'! I love it. We must be on the same wave length. Ha Ha. I guess since I'm married you can have him. :-)
3 comments:
So fun! Everyone look so cute! Remember when we saw Apollo Ohno when I was interning??
Oh, very fun! Sad I missed it. I'll need to see your pretty face in person soon please!
That is so funny Sandy. I thought maybe you had read mine first. But that is even funnier that you didnt'! I love it. We must be on the same wave length. Ha Ha. I guess since I'm married you can have him. :-)
Post a Comment